Procurement organizations partner with HPP to get increased value from their suppliers beyond competitive pricing. HPP works with suppliers on how to focus on their business strategies for the long-term success and health of their companies. This process allows suppliers to understand how to work effectively with you and how your strategies are important to their overall success. HPP makes your suppliers better suppliers.
- @realsourcingnet - what say you??
We've seen a recent trend of Fortune 1000 companies reducing their agencies by almost half to optimize spend and increase productivity within marketing. But can procurement and marketing collaborate? https://t.co/m25iJElhUo— Buyers Meeting Point (@BuyersMeetPoint) December 13, 2019
- Throwing out "getting a seat at the table" for good. #procurement #sourcing #adaciouspros #hppAmanda Prochaska on LinkedIn: #adaciouspros #procurement #audienceHey there #adaciouspros. Let's chat about getting a seat at the table. If it were up to me - this phrase would be retired, and never murmured in the ...
- Let’s build exceptional relationships with #suppliers! #procurement #hpp
Is your supplier development program little more than #procurement making a wish list and throwing it over the wall? Amanda Prochaska and Jonathan Townsley provide guidance in this week's #podcast https://t.co/zwJKptsqh4 @hppcoach— Art of Procurement (@aopshow) December 10, 2019
- Check us out on @BuyersMeetPoint! #procurement
Buyers Meeting Point is proud to welcome the team at @hppcoach to our partnership program! Click here to learn more about how they increase the value potential of your suppliers... https://t.co/f9yF3BP6zZ #procurement pic.twitter.com/OZj8Dii30I— Buyers Meeting Point (@BuyersMeetPoint) October 23, 2019
- Check yourself at your upcoming holiday parties - are you having a conversation to relate or compete?? Then, practice that with your #stakeholders, #suppliers, and teams. #procurement #hpp
- Want to create epic results in #procurement? Develop your #suppliers. Thanks @aopshow and @pideson for inviting us to share our voice to be average no more in procurement and to @JTownsleyGlobal for your awesome insights!
- Check out Amanda Prochaska's latest article: Into the UnknownInto the UnknownLike almost everyone who is blessed with young daughters at home and many other fans of Frozen, I recently enjoyed Frozen 2, which was full of tough emotions like facing fears, dealing with grief, and love. Many life lessons and many that actually apply to – you guessed it – procurement! Yes, believ.
It is all about facing your technology fears. Discuss this topic and more at #PLAPC. #digitialtransformation #technology #procurement #hpp @procurementleaders
- Check out my latest article: The Man Behind the CurtainThe Man Behind the CurtainWe all know the epic scene in the classic "Wizard of Oz" when Dorothy first realizes that there is a man behind the curtain pulling all the strings and pushing all the buttons to make Oz come to life. I wonder where we have curtains in our life, where there is a hidden capability, ideas, knowledge via @LinkedIn. Join me and many others as we discuss and debate #supplierinnovation at #PLAPC 2020. Register --->>
- Join the livestream from #dallas. If you missed it, we were just chatting about succeeding in the face of downsizing. How those situations open many opportunities for growth.
Road Mapping Your Procurement Career https://t.co/hCAwQbN5zZ— Real Sourcing Network (@realsourcingnet) October 23, 2019
- Headquarters: United States