The OMX platform provides access to over 60,000 international companies by region, size, local content, certifications and capability, with effective web-based software tools to manage supplier and customer relationships collaboratively across an organization. It consolidates all the related information required to fulfill a program, making Government contractors more competitive in a sector where there tends to be a lot at stake and entry costs can be heavy.
Major features include:
- Connect with organizations: search, filter, map and compare, and track;
- Secure internal messaging and document sharing between companies;
- Robust, collaborative project and transaction management and tracking for sourcing;
- Downloadable data for efficient reporting;
- A dedicated space for clients to solicit goods and services from suppliers, academia and R&D institutions by posting on our "Opportunities Feed";
- Business to Business (B2B) Request For Proposal (RFP) Engine for Buyers and Sellers;
- Data Analytics: filter, compare, map, download.
- Reporting: Demonstrate Economic Impact from Government procurements
- Headquarters: Canada