Supply Chain Now
Supply Chain Now (SCN) spotlights the best in all things Supply Chain: the people, the technologies, the best practices, and the critical issues of the day. We bring experts, leaders, and practitioners together to share perspective and insight on the leading issues impacting the world of end-to-end Supply Chain Management today. SCN’s podcasts and webinars have been downloaded over 5 million times since May 2017.
- Start your week off right with a timely Supply Chain Now podcast!
Today's episode features David Shillingford with Resilience360. Scott Luton and Greg White sit down with David at MHI’s #MODEX2020 to talk about…View this post on Instagram
Start your week off right with a timely Supply Chain Now podcast! • Today's episode features David Shillingford with Resilience360. Scott Luton and Greg White sit down with David at MHI’s #MODEX2020 to talk about visualizing, tracking and protecting your business operations. • Find it here: https://supplychainnowradio.com/episode-320/
A post shared by Supply Chain Now (@supplychainnow) on
- The latest Supply Chain Leadership Journalpaper.li - Scott W. Luton, CSCP, LSSGBThe Supply Chain Leadership JournalFresh perspective on key Supply Chain topics, challenges & best practices - - powered by Supply Chain Now by Scott W. Luton, CSCP, LSSGB Thanks to @SCNRadio @jensmithWSJ @PaulPage #covid19 #coronavirus
- Michael Wurzman, President and Founder of RSJ Technical Consulting, will be joining us at the 2020 @AIAG VIRTUAL Corporate Responsibility Summit on April 28-29 to talk about the impact of circular economy to materials regulatory reporting. REGISTER now! https://t.co/4HkpMiAvBW https://t.co/yEErRDGvKa
- We have a special edition of our series with Mike Griswold with
@Gartner_inc, coming to you LIVE this morning at 11am EST! @ScottWLuton and @gregoryswhite will be chatting about global supply chain forecasting and planning surrounding COVID-19.
- Today on #SCN,@ScottWLuton and @gregoryswhite welcome David Shillingford, Chairman of @resilience360, to the Supply Chain Now booth, broadcasting from #MODEX2020. #supplychaincity
Listen here and subscribe to Supply Chain Now:
- Denso Corporation, one of the world's largest automotive suppliers of technology and auto components, is one of the event sponsors for the upcoming 2020 VIRTUAL Corporate Responsibility Summit. Register now! Go to: https://t.co/4HkpMiAvBW https://t.co/swkx13prij
- Edition 107 is now released!
The Reverse Logistics Magazine is a bi-monthly digital publication of the @RL_Association with a circulation of 30,000+ readers worldwide. #SCN
RLA community users can view the magazine with free registration.
- What could be better than an episode of #SupplyChainNow to prepare for your workweek? Check out the episode we released today featuring Rick McQuatters with Turtle & Hughes and hosted by @ScottWLuton and Paul J. Noble.
- Headquarters: United States