Supply Chain Now Radio
Supply Chain Now Radio (SCNR) spotlights the best in all things Supply Chain: the people, the technologies, the best practices, and the critical issues of the day. We bring experts, leaders, and practitioners together to share perspective and insight on the leading issues impacting the world of end-to-end Supply Chain Management today. SCNR’s podcasts and webinars have been downloaded over 5 million times since May 2017.
- @Chris_Barnes hosts the first part of our Profiles in Supply Chain Leadership interview with Shingo Prize founder, Norman Bodek, on #SCNR!
- Two supply chain vets with decades of experience at Amazon and Zulily have something up their sleeves in Seattle.... and they just got $2m in funding for it.GeekWire - https://www.facebook.com/ichiro51Ex-Amazon and Zulily supply chain vets raise $2M for Seattle e-commerce logistics startup ShipiumNew funding: Shipium landed a $2 million seed round led by PSL Ventures, the venture arm of Seattle startup studio Pioneer Square Labs, GeekWire has learned. The 4-person company is staying quiet…
- Join our sponsors @georgia_mfg for a tour of @PanelBuilt in beautiful Blue Ridge, GA. @ScottWLuton #SCNR #supplychain
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
1:00 PM - 3:15 PM (EST)
1506 Ballewtown Road
Blue Ridge, GA 30513-4807
- To my Twitter universe - - I'd like to personally invite you subscribe to our #supplychain focused #podcast : @SCNRadio
We make it easy here: https://t.co/rw4yQXQH2k
#yoda #starwars #podcasts #logistics #leadership @gregoryswhite @pauljnoble @BuyersMeetPoint https://t.co/EhKnj9bRve
- Episode 236 is LIVE! Listen as @ScottWLuton and @gregoryswhite welcome Ashok Vantipalli with @TirehubLLC to #SCNR, and they discuss innovative technology, unique culture, & rapid growth.
Listen Here:Apple PodcastsSupply Chain Now Radio: "Innovative Technology, Unique Culture, & Rapid Growth: Ashok Vantipalli with TireHub" on Apple PodcastsShow Supply Chain Now Radio, Ep "Innovative Technology, Unique Culture, & Rapid Growth: Ashok Vantipalli with TireHub" - Dec 12, 2019
- Still a one take shot!
Hey - we all need some light-hearted departures from the stress of #SupplyChain
- With just two days left to spare, Donald Trump has cancelled the Dec. 15 tariffs. What's next for the U.S.-China relations?Supply Chain Dive - Shefali KapadiaTrump cancels Dec. 15 China tariffsThe 15% tariffs that took effect at the beginning of September on approximately $120 billion worth of goods will be reduced to a rate of 7.5%, but 25% tariffs on lists one through three will remain in place.
- 9.5 million links between counties, 22 million tons of food shipped out of one area, and countless disruptions. America's first food supply chain map shows us more than we could have imagined.Winsight Grocery BusinessWhat a Food Supply Chain Map Can Show UsThe Lempert Report: A new map shows food retailers just how complicated the supply chain really is, and where improvements can be made.
- Hear about some of the intricacies of Apple's supply chain from Tim Cook himself. You may be surprised where the glass on your screen came from, or what he believes Apple's greatest contribution will be.
- The latest Supply Chain Leadership Journalpaper.li - Scott W. Luton, CSCP, LSSGBThe Supply Chain Leadership JournalFresh perspective on key Supply Chain topics, challenges & best practices - - powered by TalentStream by Scott W. Luton, CSCP, LSSGB Thanks to @PaulPage @BuyersMeetPoint #returns #scnr
- Headquarters: United States