Virtual agents are using cognitive computing and AI to move beyond traditional conversational services, toward services that execute process steps or even are capable of performing self-remediation. IPsoft’s Amelia is a compelling example, and one of the most mature solutions available today.
In this webinar, experts from HfS Research, IPsoft, SEB Bank, and University of Missouri-St. Louis/MIT CISR discuss the rise of the Virtual Agents.
Attend and learn:
- Why leading organizations are investing in Virtual Agents to deliver top-notch Customer Experience
- How Virtual Agents are helping organizations reach the Digital OneOffice endgame – and why that matters
- How Virtual Agents fit into the broader Intelligent Automation Continuum
- Why service orchestration is the cornerstone of successful Virtual Agent services
- Where do human agents fit in?
- Lessons from IPSoft’s Amelia Clients