Supporting insightful decisions in a complex environment requires spend analysis that is as organized at the top le… https://t.co/SdRDVpi1Iw
Are you trying to leverage existing investments to improve the quality and reliance of your supply?
Did you know that existing risk management programs were forged in reaction to the Financial crisis a decade ago? There were tools and approaches formulated while cost-cutting measures were implemented. This has since led to historically low inventory buffers and lead times shrinking to minutes, leaving no option for supply disruptions.
Connect with Bill Dematino and Stephanie Schori in this webinar and watch how they explore new approaches to enhance and extend existing SRM programs and tools to account for the increased risk exposure faced by manufacturers in today’s business ecosystem.
Other Takeaways include:
- See what opportunities you and your enterprise have by taking the next steps in risk management.
- Learn how Supplier Management and Supply Chain Risk can work in concert to build relationships and secure supply.
- Understand how to gauge the maturity of your supplier and risk management processes.
- See why risk transparency is the foundation for efficient supplier and category management.
- Learn how to capitalize on new technology to super-charge your efforts.