St. Louis-based Bethesda Health has seen some amazing results with P2P. Since going live with Coupa in May 2016, this premier provider of senior care has transformed its PO compliancy efforts, moving towards 95% compliance.
Join this webinar to hear how Mark Dorlaque, Director of Purchasing, oversaw the implementation of Coupa, including Procurement, and Invoicing, and experienced:
- Strong savings that directly impact the bottom line
- Increased PO Backed Purchases
- Streamlining, and increase in control of the purchasing, approval and payment processes
- The management of non PO backed invoices process within Coupa
- The elimination of manually-entered invoice processing through the utilization of the CSN
- Better budget tracking
For a company with 125 years behind them, change wasn't an issue. Hear how the team is channeling millions a year through Coupa today, and how this transformation is helping them perform better in P2P – and be a better care provider.