When procurement looks in the mirror, what do we see? Philip Ideson shared a Duncan Jones slide from Ivalua NOW and… https://t.co/XukRB3QfX3
By automating procurement, sourcing teams can standardize and ultimately perform at optimal levels. In fact, Gartner’s Predictions Survey shared that increased productivity was the second reason for investing in strategic sourcing tools. What was number 1? Transformation. Why is that, most Procurement teams lack the real visibility needed to capitalize on sourcing opportunities, let alone scale with the enterprise.
How do leading Procurement teams get from “here to the transformational there”?
The good news is, you don’t have to go it alone. Learn from Brian Golden, Director of Global Procurement at Beam Suntory, who has transformed sourcing into a highly efficient and scalable Center of Excellence. You won’t want to miss this success story, so you can chart an achievable path from here to there.
In this webinar, you’ll hear stories about:
- Achieving full visibility into planned and active project portfolios
- Standardizing repeatable processes to validate initiatives and reduce complexity
- Keeping projects consistent to close them out in a timely fashion
- Driving accountability across the organization with access to defensible insights
- Scaling global procurement operations with a best-of-breed sourcing tool