When the Golden Ray capsized off the coast of the state of Georgia on 9/8, the whole world watched - at least until… https://t.co/H0GP9tizOn
Many enterprises in Europe are today knowingly or unknowingly accepting very high risks when working with e-invoicing and taxes. Compliance breach may have very painful consequences; it may increase your workload tremendously – or in the worst case preventing your company to deduct VAT.
The EU Directives for e-invoicing serve as a framework, which is then implemented in the different EU membership states, often with country-specific variations. Regrettably, international businesses often leave tax compliance fulfillment to their respective country subsidiaries. This “country by country” approach, often relying on local auditors’ input, results in uncertainty, unnecessary stress, incorrect assumptions and great variance.
In this hands-on webinar with our partner TCG you will learn:
- The intent of the legislators and why you should be aware of
- What you are risking with a country-by-country approach
- How and why enterprise-wide approach is the preferred option
- When and why to use Digital Signatures
- What is considered a Legal Invoice and requirements for archiving
- What policies and documents you need to have in place
It may seem a daunting assignment to find an enterprise-wide strategy to reach compliance. Is it doable? Yes, it is doable – and it is highly recommended!