When the Golden Ray capsized off the coast of the state of Georgia on 9/8, the whole world watched - at least until… https://t.co/E7W5QaMf15
Every procurement team today wants to digitize its processes and leverage automated technologies like AI, RPA and Machine Learning. But they lack clarity on the fundamentals, for example where to begin, how to increase the organization wide adoption of digitalization and how to measure and ensure ROI out of these automated solutions.
The webinar hosted by EBG Network and enabled by Zycus will address digitalization of procurement and answer how to build compelling digital offerings like AI through Partner Enabled Innovation (PIE). Use cases specific to spend analysis, eInvoicing and contracting will be discussed to elaborate further.
Topics the webinar will cover:
- How AI helps in Accuracy, Accounting and Spend Analysis
- How AI and Bots help in the extraction of metadata clauses from contracts and contract lifecycle management in general
- What’s the role of a Partner in setting up Machine Learning training for customer systems
- How to use AI in Partner Enabled Innovation (PIE) workshops to cater for new solutions, to resolve customer pain points and to create value
- How to use AI and PIE to reduce the lead time for procurement processes
- What are the collaborative ways to reduce the lead time when there are several suppliers
- How to foster potential new alliances between suppliers for the benefit of the customer in question