The world of work is changing. Nearly 38% of today's total global workforce is comprised of non-employee talent, including freelancers, independent contractors, "gig" workers, and professional services. From the war for talent to the ramifications of the Gig Economy, today's procurement and human capital executives face a number of challenges in their pursuit of talent. And, as innovation takes hold of the business world, the real Future of Work is starting to show its true colors: with artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented reality becoming prime technological disruptors, what does the second half of 2017 hold for contingent workforce management (CWM) leaders?
Join us for an exclusive mid-year "check-in" webinar that will feature the top predictions for 2017 and hear from three distinct voices on whether or not these notions will impact CWM programs during the second half of the year. During the event, these three executives will also share thoughts on:
- The evolution of CWM programs and the requirements to thrive in 2017 and beyond
- The impact of CWM automation, managed service models, and other solutions
- The ramifications of the Gig Economy on today's talent engagement strategies
- Total workforce management: myth or reality?
- What the Future of Work truly means for today's businesses