Industry 4.0 is holistically transforming the design, manufacture, operation, and service of products and production systems through cyber-physical systems. Industry 4.0 is helping organizations to integrate the value chain horizontally and vertically. Factory processes are continuously getting matured through various stages like visibility, transparency, predictability, and adaptability. With real-time decision-making, the machine's event to response time reduced drastically. Overall this smart technology will help organizations to improve their top line through smart products and smart services; reduce the bottom line by increasing the efficiencies at all levels. These efficiencies include supply chain, operations, maintenance, information, energy, and service. Yet many manufacturing companies have not embraced Industry 4.0 principles and continue to use legacy enterprise software systems. The next five years will be vital to the adoption of Industry 4.0 for many global industries.
How can your enterprise adopt and benefit from Industry 4.0? How does one develop a roadmap to get there? What are the challenges one could face, and how does one address these? What are some of the concerns that often impede global organizations in taking up the transition? Learn how your enterprise can adopt Industry 4.0, leverage the Industry 4.0 Maturity Index, manage change as implementation begins, and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
What will you learn?
- What should be the new business models – the definition of a new strategy for Industry 4.0 adoption?
- How the Industry 4.0 Maturity Index with help organizations identify concrete and help organizations build a roadmap towards adoption of Industry 4.0 and digitizing their legacy assets?
- How to review the enterprise-wide platforms that are needed in the era of Industry 4.0 and a few best practices for choosing these platforms.
- Pareekh Jain, Senior Vice President and Managing Director India, HfS Research
- Randal J Urban, Vice President Digital Office, Adient
- Steve Thelan – Director Business Intelligence Services, IT Digital Office, Adient
- Sudip Singh, Global Head – Engineering Services, Infosys