Organisations automating Accounts Payable (AP) functions can transform costly, manual, error-prone processes into efficient, streamlined operations that drive short-term cost reduction as well as more substantial medium and long-term benefits.
Through the adoption of proven technologies, best practice processes and optimised resource allocation, the AP function can play a key role in driving better supplier relationships, increased internal compliance and opportunities for increased organisational profitability.
In this webinar, we will look at the different process maturity levels and company’s ability to leverage best practice and technology to automate its manual, non-value added tasks. In particular, how Best-in-Class organisations have streamlined AP to reap a range of benefits:
- High levels of straight-through, touchless processing
- Heighten controls and compliance
- Strengthen supplier interaction and collaboration
- Eliminate duplicate payments, avoid delayed payments etc.
- Generate cash through “accelerated payments”
- Rapid cost reduction and efficiency improvements by eliminating manual, paper intensive processes
Join us for this webinar, where we will explore how leading organisations are delivering six figure annual cost savings, efficiency improvements of up to 500%, increased control and compliance as well as opening opportunities for increased profitability through early settlement discounts and further continuous improvement strategies.