Join Pierre Lapree, Founder of the Per Angusta SaaS solution, Peter Smith, Managing Editor of Spend Matters UK/Europe and Glen Lovett, Head of Group Procurement FirstGroup for this webinar We’ll discuss how procurement functions and teams can work better and more effectively by considering programme management issues such as planning, prioritising, recording and reporting – and by moving beyond Excel as the primary means to manage the team’s activities. It’s all about working more professionally and having the tools to communicate procurement’s achievements outside the team.
Register now and learn how to:
- Run an effective procurement function or department: plan workload, allocating projects and activities to individuals in an effective manner
- Avoid internal “bottlenecks” caused by ineffective planning or management – and at the same time avoid over-stressed professionals!
- Record the progress of sourcing and other procurement projects, and capture the benefits (including savings)
- Use reporting tools (including dashboards and scorecards) for internal purposes and with stakeholders to communicate the activities and benefits delivered by the procurement team
- See how Per Angusta’s solution can help plan, prioritise and report on procurement activities and accelerate Procurement Performance