To Wednesday 10 April 2019 - 05:00pm
ProcureCon Canada is now in it’s 6th year, and remains the only procurement event in Canada that brings together top procurement executives to share expertise, drive efficiency and deliver value. Our conference is designed to provide procurement practitioners with the tools they need in staying on top of strategic cost savings, changes in global trade regulations, emerging technology and building stakeholder participation. Over 90% of past attendees would highly recommend the event to a colleague.
This year’s themes and topics include:
- Showcasing Value To Stakeholders / Transformation From Tactical to Strategic
- Tariffs, Trade, Global Sourcing and Compliance
- Emerging & Evolving Technologies/ Digital Disruption
- Sustainable Procurement & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Aligning Procurement With Company Goals
- Canada’s Procurement Role in a Global Economy
- Supplier Relationship Management & Supplier Diversity
Want to be part of the cutting edge? Download our FULL AGENDA to check out all the networking and content we’ll have onsite.
Click here to register and use discount code "PCAN19BMP" to save.