Working as a procurement and finance professional today mean overseeing huge amounts of data, several cross function processes and infinite amounts of people who need to act in order to reach set targets.
Welcome to a webinar where we will aim to take a 360 view on business development from a procurement and finance perspective. Why? Because today we can and because in the future we believe business will have to.
Change is inevitable – what steps do CPOs and CFOs need to take to keep up with the changing roles? What do you stand to gain if you do act, and what do you risk losing if you don’t?
Join our webinar to learn:
- What are the main issues CFOs and CPOs wrestle with when deciding whether to make changes for your company’s long-term fiscal health – and how do you approach them?
- Find silos within source-to-pay and identify where to start closing the gaps
- How do you build a roadmap to a “digital as default” organization and create an outline to a structured plan?
- We’re quickly heading towards a networked source-to-pay economy – find out what it means to you
- How can apps and marketplaces become a competitive advantage?