One of the most powerful elements to achieving superior procure-to-pay performance also happens to be one of the simplest. With it you enable procurement agility, elevate your entire enterprise, and deliver engagement levels most CPOs only dream of. Collaboration is king for a process which involves multiple stakeholders, the business and suppliers, like P2P. For most procurement departments, the development and execution of a highly collaborative P2P operation can create significant value and enable procurement to be more proactive and responsive to the needs of all stakeholders – in a word, more agile. For procurement and supply chain technology, collaborative functionality is the next logical evolution.
Key Learning Objectives
- Why collaborative technologies are the next step
- Where collaboration sits on the CPOs priority list
- What the pitfalls are of not considering a collaborative process
- How seamless collaboration can impact key procure-to-pay metrics
- The role of collaboration in improving supplier relationships
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER