WEBINAR:Turn a mid-career break into a career break through! (Procurious)
Thursday 10 August 2017, 08:00am - 09:00am
Hits : 1024
Once considered career limiting, taking an extended break is now not only accepted – but encouraged – by some employers as a critical means of recharging, resetting – and ultimately, getting ahead.
But what are the unexpected benefits - and the risks - of stepping back to travel, study, start a family or contemplate a new career path? And what if this career break wasn't even of your choosing?
This August, join a former McDonalds Sourcing Director turned Procurement Entrepreneur; a high flying Procurement Superstar; and a Recruitment & Talent Expert, as they discuss the highs and lows of being Out of Office.
Key Webinar Topics:
- Will a career break help or hinder your career?
- What do recruiters really think about that gap in your CV?
- Deciding to take a career break – Where to spend it; What to do; and How to stay sharp
- Is there ever a right time to take a career break?
- How to talk to your boss about taking a career break
- Returnships and planning for the return to work
- How employers are using career breaks to retain and engage top talent