Microsoft, with its co-innovation partners SAP Ariba and Intrigo, will spotlight in a live webinar, how it optimizes its manufacturing supply chain while significantly driving down costs. We would like to invite you to attend this exclusive, complimentary event which will provide you with in-depth information on transitioning to a future-ready operation with industry best practices and technology solutions.
At this webinar, you will learn how Microsoft:
- Reduced the supplier commit process from 3 days to 30 mins each week.
- Sped up onboarding for suppliers from 4 months to 4 days.
- Standardized Vendor engagement enabled via B2B, Flat files or through web-user interface.
- Enabled multi-tier planning and collaboration between Microsoft, Contract Manufacturers, and suppliers.
The webinar will highlight key success factors including:
- Agile sourcing as a strategic tool: Effective product lifecycle management requires continually compressing cycle times for sourcing new items and feeding parts to a global network of contract manufacturers. Microsoft will highlight how it leverages its enterprise master data and bills of materials to conduct easy-to-manage digitized sourcing events.
- Predicting and responding to market changes increasing agility: Sharing, planning and scheduling information, particularly in markets where plans continually change is a challenge. Microsoft has co-innovated a shared platform for all suppliers to collaboratively plan and schedule on rolling plans.
- Increasing multi-tiered supply visibility to get better utilization of materials: Held back by EDI, Microsoft will illustrate how cloud-based networks connects internal demand planning and ordering systems with their entire network of suppliers.