What good is a Procure-to-Pay (P2P) solution if suppliers refuse to use it? Historically, P2P suites have been buyer-centric, which presented myriad hurdles for suppliers to overcome. This made supplier onboarding a harrowing task for all parties involved.
P2P transformation boils down to the usability of the tool, especially for suppliers. How can you influence a group of busy professionals to adopt a new process and create change internally?
On this webinar at 11:00am PT on November 15th, our panel will cover:
- How to influence supplier behavior by driving value
- Best practices for engaging and building “stickiness” with suppliers
- How a successful onboarding process can minimize supply chain risk
- The benefits of a network as a single point of control for catalog management
- Insider tips on how to get the most out of your P2P process and technology investments.