With such a diverse range of suppliers, sub-contractors and risks, how can organisations such as Housing Associations proactively work to minimise the chances of damage caused by supplier non-performance, non-compliance or changing viability?
In this webinar, we will explore the key elements of supplier risk management - a top priority for Procurement and Finance executives - and showcase solutions that can help you maintain the necessary level of visibility that comes from the way that both supplier and contract information is collected, stored, and managed.
We’ll explore how to minimise the chances of damage caused by:
- Events that cause disruption to availability of supplier service and result in greater substitution costs
- Unanticipated changes in pricing and availability for products/services that can have an impact on margin and costs etc.
- Supply chain activity that adversely impacts the public perception of the product/service and results in sales loss or adverse PR
- Unchecked contract auto-renewals which lock organisations into costly and cumbersome agreements
- Duplicate agreements and missed opportunities for volume-based savings
- Lack of proper controls to ensure suppliers/sub-contractor are fully compliant and of the right calibre