Innovation in Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS) can be valuable for any public procurement strategy. With an effective DPS, an organisation can make market engagement more flexible and dynamic, achieving much lower prices and a better quality of service.
In this webinar, we look at how a DPS overcomes the limitations of traditional static frameworks and provides the flexibility and opportunity to continuously engage with numerous competing suppliers; ensuring the purchasing organisation gets the best value provider in the market at any point in time.
We’ll showcase how forward thinking public sector organisations like the City of Cardiff Council have achieved £1million in savings through the use of a DPS for the procurement of passenger transport and residential & nursing care services.
Join us on this webinar to find out how you can:
- Create procurement systems that truly reflect dynamic and fast-changing local and national marketplaces and drive forward greater efficiencies, transparency and fairness
- Customise processes and requirements to your own standards - helping drive sustainable savings
- Reduce administration - using automation to replace many manual processes
- Divide contracts into smaller lots for greater savings
- Issue lots quickly, receive tenders rapidly and award contracts faster – saving hours for procurement teams
- Enable suppliers to apply/remove themselves easily and update tenders/capabilities – increasing competition
- Driving forward social value initiatives by making frameworks more accessible and appealing for smaller, local companies. Become more agile and help mitigate risks posed by inflexibility in today’s volatile economy