Join Workforce Logiq and Ardent Partners to learn how AI and predictive analytics can be harnessed to supercharge your passive candidate recruiting for contingent and full time talent.
- 69% of recruiting professionals believe using AI improves candidate quality.
- 75% of the market believes self-sourcing is a great money saving recruiting option.
Workforce Logiq is 100% certain that the combination of AI and Self-Sourcing gives you a hiring edge in today’s hyper-competitive talent market.
Ardent Partners’ VP of Research, Christopher J. Dwyer, and Workforce Logiq’s Chief Strategy Officer, Joseph Hanna, will discuss the powerful combo of AI and Self-Sourcing for predictive talent acquisition success. You will learn:
- Why AI and predictive analytics are positioned for critical recruiting impact in 2020.
- How Workforce Logiq’s patent-pending “Likely to Engage” and “Likely to Be Contingent Worker” algorithms are already helping businesses supercharge their passive candidate and diversity recruiting.
- The real-world benefits of AI-fueled candidate nurture and communication strategies on time-to-fill and candidate quality.