(3/24/2015) Upcoming Webinar from Rosslyn Analytics: Seven technological breakthroughs that will help you generate new value from spend data
It used to be that selecting a spend analysis solution was about functionality. Which systems could do what, how well could they do it, and how much did it cost. As spend analysis has matured as a function and as a platform, being able to provide the necessary functionality has become a requirement rather than an option.
Today’s spend analysis solutions must differentiate themselves on how quickly and easily they can be updated and how much context they offer for your data. Putting users in the driver’s seat is an advantage because it allows them to have greater control over their data and how it is categorized.
The difference between a mediocre spend analysis solution and a robust one is the difference between a circle and a sphere. Sure, a circle goes all the way around the center point, and it is the right basic shape, but it is still flat. A sphere, on the other hand, also goes all the way around, but in all three dimensions. It leaves no perspective of the center point unseen.
An innovative spend analysis solutions does the same thing for your spend data. It provides classification and cleansing, but also enrichment and categorization to uncover opportunities that have been sitting unseen, waiting for someone to monetize them.
Does your spend analysis keep falling flat? Maybe it is time to consider a new perspective, many different perspectives, on the data you have been working with in order to achieve multidimensional results.
On March 31st Join Hugh Cox, Rosslyn Analytics’ Chief Data Officer, and Product Manager Georgina Lindsey to see the latest innovations available to you from one powerful RAPid Cloud Data Platform:
- Automatically extract and combine data from SAP and other high value sources
- Cleanse data by auto-populating incomplete supplier addresses in seconds
- Enrich data by adding contextual information such as parent-child relationships
- Auto-classify spend data using your choice of category taxonomy
- Re-classify data at any time, with full audit trail and approval workflow
- Create new interactive reports in minutes without asking IT
- Search for and identify potential savings opportunities by category