Listen Up! Buyers Meeting Point Launches ‘BMP Radio’ Podcast Series
After years of specializing in written content, Buyers Meeting Point has moved into the realm of audio by launching the ‘BMP Radio’ Blog Talk Radio program.
Covering the procurement and supply chain space has given us the opportunity to build up a large network of thought leaders and news makers. Now, we can give you the opportunity to listen in and hear directly from the experts themselves.
Hosted by BMP Editor Kelly Barner, these unscripted conversations are informative and engaging – not to mention entertaining. Rather than grilling guests in a Q&A format, her goal is to foster open dialogue on the trends, topics, and news stories most important to procurement.
We’ve been hard at work over the last few months, and are excited to announce that we already have a number of BMP Radio segments available for you to listen or download. They include:
- The Importance of Having a Unique Perspective in Procurement
- A View of the Electronics Supply Chain from a Distributor's Point of View
- Value-based Integration of Supply Chain Risk Management and Supplier Networks
- Why It is Never Too Late for Procurement to Get a Fresh Start
- The Potential of Procurement-as-a-Service
- Does Strategic Sourcing via SaaS Lead to Solution Disposability?
- A Millennial Intern’s Perspective on Procurement
- Contract Lifecycle Management as a Collaborative Catalyst for Legal and Procurement
- The Evolving Role of Technology in Driving Supplier Collaboration
- The Influence of the Digital Environment on Decision-making in Procurement
- Can we just be friends? How to survive an incumbent supplier break-up
We’ve also used this new format to allow you to meet some of the best authors in procurement and supply chain:
- Jonathan O’Brien, author of 'Category Management in Purchasing,' 'Negotiating for Purchasing Professionals,' and 'Supplier Relationship Management'
- Magnus Carlsson, author of 'Strategic Sourcing and Category Management: Lessons Learned at IKEA'
- Gerard Chick and Dr. Robert Handfield, authors of the Grand Prix ACA Bruel award winning 'Procurement Value Proposition'
- Kate Vitasek, author of the Vested Outsourcing series and the newly released 'Strategic Sourcing in the New Economy'
- Robert Mason and Barry Evans, authors of 'The Lean Supply Chain: Managing the Challenge at Tesco'
- Professor Samir Dani, author of 'Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork'
All of the BMP radio segments are available on demand (and without registration) on Blog Talk Radio. Stay tuned to catch regular releases of new must-hear episodes!