Won't you join us in Boston on March 29th and 30th?
Buyers Meeting Point is pleased to invite you to the CPO Rising 2016 Summit. As our guest, you are eligible for an exclusive $250 discount to the event price. Visit the event website to register. Once there, enter your registration info, click to enter the discount code (below "event total"), and complete the registration. The Discount Code for this offer is
We absolutely guarantee that you will have a great experience at the event and we hope to see you there.
About the Summit:
On March 29 and 30, 2016, the CPO Rising 2016 Summit will bring together global procurement leaders to network, share experiences, and learn best practices from the brightest minds in the industry.
From keynote presentations to CPO panel discussions, case studies, and breakout sessions, the unparalleled speaker panel will highlight procurement-led innovation within the enterprise and across the supply chain and present key topics such as:
- The CPO’s Agility Agenda
- The CEO’s View of Procurement: Strategies to Engage the C-Suite
- The CPO’s Imperative: Remaining Vital When the Only Constant is Corporate Change
- CPO Panel: Procurement Agility in the Age of Innovation
- From Outputs to Outcomes: The Growth of a Global CPO
- The Procurement Transformation Challenge
- Big Data, Big Insights: Procurement’s Next-Gen Analytics
- Contingent Workforce Management: The Future of Work is Here (and It’s a Category)
- J. Crew: Profiting from Procurement
- License to Source
- Mission to Mars: How NASA Changed the Game with Supplier Innovation
- Procurement Agility Assessment
- Start Me Up: Managing Risk and a Global Supply Chain
- The Art & Science of Procurement
- The Pillars of Strategic Sourcing Success
- You Can’t Spell P2P Without Payables
- Avoiding Undue Hardship in the Contracting Process
Hear leading CPOs from companies like J. Crew, Rio Tinto, SABMiller, and Dow Corning discuss the Best-in-Class strategies and approaches that they used to turn procurement into a competitive advantage for their businesses. Understand how international conglomerate Maersk was able to gain its ‘license to source’ and now runs thousands of competitive bids each year…. Hear how NASA and SpaceX developed a new model for supplier development and innovation that is redefining an entire industry…. Capture the latest industry trends and benchmarks as Ardent Partners unveils the results of its annual CPO Rising study at the event.
Attendees can expect to return home with a collection of new and innovative ideas to help improve the performance of their organizations and increase the procurement team’s overall impact. They can also expect to leave with many new contacts made over the day and a half summit which includes meals and a networking social hour.