Not all S2P platforms are created equal. For one thing, some platforms have been built through acquisition and require ‘integration’ behind the scenes to function as though they are one. Ideally, a platform will have a single code base and a deliberate architecture that centralizes data to minimize data duplication and the risk of errors.
More Articles ...
- Which came first: The transformation or the talent? (ATSC blog)
- Boosting Supplier Performance with 360° Information (SynerTrade)
- Procurement steps up its game (Determine)
- Making the Case for Libertarian Procurement (Procurious)
- A Declaration of Supply Chain Independence (ATSC Blog)
- Common Misconceptions About the Summer Supply Chain (ATSC Blog)
- Overcoming Non-Productive Friction in Procurement (Source One)
- Forget Everything You Know About Strategic Sourcing (Determine)
- Gaining Entrepreneurial Experiences In An Enterprise Environment (Procurious)
- Strategic Procurement in the Post-Sourcing Era (Determine)