Cottrill Research helps you make tough decisions by delivering critical supplier management and strategic sourcing information and intelligence. With information that is actionable, procurement professionals can make better decisions while minimizing risk and reducing costs, where possible. Cottrill Research maintains subscriptions to relevant, up-to-date databases and other resources that are not readily available on the internet.
Cottrill Research can:
- Deliver customized data that is actionable
- Aggregate information to aid in decision support
- Provide decision-oriented data analyses that are cost-effective and time-sensitive
- NBWA Beer Purchasers' Index: “beer distributors have taken an aggressive stance in their ordering to ensure there will be ample supply of beer heading into the hot summer months of 2020.” https://t.co/MEVO2MI6D0 #Procurement #July4th #beer https://t.co/iEfJNOl0LQ
- "Every day we advocate that #librariesareforeveryone, and during times when racism is undeniable, we must undeniably work to be a voice of #antiracism."
Please read this message from our Executive Director, Marcie Smedley. #hendersonlibraries #blacklivesmatter #libraries https://t.co/F3ACMSxCVE
- RT @BuyersMeetPoint: #PressRelease: Buyers Meeting Point Acquires MyPurchasingCenter, a website designed to provide procurement professionals with the information required to keep their companies competitive in a dynamic global marketplace. #procurement … https://t.co/nk7B5STaDd
- University of Oxford and Global Change Data Lab’s Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) Our World in Data research and statistics site provides detailed country profiles and global comparison data that is updated daily https://t.co/LIFwLGlKom #Procurement #COVID19 #coronavirus
- Global hotel bookings have accelerated in the past week, as governments around the world further flex their loosening of travel restrictions.
To read Mike Ford’s full update from the World Hotel Index, head to #HomeForHotels: https://t.co/lTsIDdXKss https://t.co/YlurEqqutg
- All my years of monitoring business research and market intelligence tools and resources never has one event (COVID-19 outbreak) triggered so many launches in such a short period of time. https://t.co/iasCEkARQh #Procurement #SupplyChain #marketintelligence #COVID19 #Coronavirus https://t.co/Nxv46psZam
- FTR State of Freight COVID-19 Intelligence hub offers new interactive dashboard and indices to understand impact on transportation markets https://t.co/6CChzpeolg @FTRintel #Procurement #logistics #freight #transportation #SupplyChain #marketintelligence #openaccess https://t.co/PVq0P526wM
- Headquarters: United States