tealbook is an enterprise cloud platform that uses machine learning to cleanse, enrich and maintain the supplier master, while making it searchable across the organization. tealbook captures and centralizes internal supplier information including performance, which increases the knowledge and visibility of all incumbent and preferred suppliers so that spend can be leveraged more effectively. With tealbook, users also have access to an ecosystem of alike qualified suppliers when looking for new innovative and diversity supplier options. Using tealbook significantly reduces sourcing cycle time by up to 90% and minimizes risk by increasing visibility, quality and trust of supplier related decisions.
- The 2020 Supplier Information Study revealed that companies are experiencing severe problems because of misinformation and outdated supplier records.
Learn more: https://t.co/QLGjTsCBix
#data #supplychain #procurement #tealbook #fixyoursupplierdataforever https://t.co/3f7WWNC5da
- 93% of #procurement & #supplychain leaders have experienced adverse effects due to supplier misinformation
Read more: https://t.co/4ZoWCwxNv3
Let us know your thoughts on these findings in 2020 Supplier Information Study
#tealbook #data #fixyoursupplierdataforever @DCVelocity https://t.co/cuoFb4gUSk
- It’s easy to forget, but there’s a lot more to consider than just securing a low price when biotech companies negotiate with key suppliers.
An effective negotiator or negotiating team should always be asking the hard questions.
#procurement #lifescience #biopharma...
- Tealbook CEO, @slapierreceo recently spoke to @ConstructionMag about some of the immediate business benefits associated with having trusted data—at all times, but especially when in a crisis.
Read more here: https://t.co/VujSKFC5WS
#data #procurement #construction #tealbook
- #Tealbook recently commissioned the 2020 Supplier Information Survey
It shows that 93% of the executives surveyed said they had experienced negative effects of misinformation from their suppliers
Read more: https://t.co/gvZ4l28T1R
#supplychain #procurement #data @spendmatters
- Headquarters: Canada