RT @mycompliance: In this blog, Kelly Barner explains why procurement is not your enemy and how it can work for you when selecting a compli…
In this interactive one-hour webinar, Dr. Rachel Cubas-Wilkinson, Principal Organizational Development Consultant at The Myers-Briggs Company, shows how a better understanding of people will help you manage change. To make it work for you, them, and your business.
You will learn:
- Why and how people deal with change in different ways
- How to recognize human behavior patterns during organizational change
- How to increase employee buy-in for your change processes
When change is constant and often disruptive, knowing how to handle people’s response to it is critical for business success.
The Psychology of Change webinar is a must-attend if you and your teams:
- Are or will be experiencing the effects of large-scale organizational initiatives such as introducing new technology, policy, or carrying out a major restructuring
- Aren't running at full capacity and see how communicating better will go a long way in tackling changes in the organization
- Realize change is inevitable, therefore proactively seek out what it takes to minimize chaos and disruption