To Wednesday 15 May 2019 - 05:00pm
14 - 15 May 2019 | The Crystal, London
Make the shift to value-centric category management
82% of category mangers still report that costs are their primary focus when developing their category strategy. Indirect procurement teams have a huge barrier to break through if value beyond cost savings is to be delivered.
New this year, the Indirect Category Leadership Forum has been created to support category leaders in making the fundamental shifts to move beyond cost-savings.
This two-day event will help you re-evaluate your behaviours, technology and processes to advance your indirect spend management. Expect to be challenged by industry experts and inspired by case studies from your peers, all while growing your network for idea-sharing long after the Forum ends.
5 reasons attendance will support purposeful value creation
- Inspiration – Gain fresh ideas on how to shift your category priorities to be value-driven to ensure you’re contributing to your function’s top-line objectives.
- Development – Discover ways to elevate your digital skills and business partnering behaviours to transform yourself to a CEO of your spend area.
- Benchmarking – Reflect on your category strategy in the context of other companies through approaches discussed in roundtables and best in class examples shared in presentations.
- Problem Solving – Overcome hurdles and side-step common pitfalls through knowledge sharing roundtables to efficiently advance your indirect strategy.
- Networking – Connect with your category leadership peers during the Forum and the function’s strategic trailblazers during Procurement Week Lates. An unprecedented opportunity for exposure to the entire procurement ecosystem.
Hear from an unrivalled speaker faculty
The Indirect Category Leadership Forum agenda features the knowledge and insights of a carefully chosen range of industry experts, to ensure maximum value is delivered to all attendees. Experts speaking include:
- Matteo Consonni, Global Strategic Category Lead, Corporate Services, Corning
- Howard Richman, Head of WorldWide Indirect Procurement, Citrix Systems
- Paul Clark, Head of Indirect Procurement, Micro Focus
- Julien Chabannas, Vice President Indirect Procurement EMEA, Schneider Electric
- Susanne Thoele, Director Procurement - Spot Buy & Indirect, Uniper
- Craig Slinger, Executive Director of Indirect Procurement (UK & Ireland), Estée Lauder
- Frank Faisst, Global Head of Procurement – Indirect, Generali
…and many more.
Visit the Indirect Category Leadership Forum website to view the full speaker line-up, the latest agenda and confirm your place today. Quote promotional code WPW19BMP to save 10% off your registration courtesy of Buyers Meeting Point.