To Thursday 16 May 2019 - 05:00pm
15 - 16 May 2019 | InterContinental London - The O2
High velocity procurement: The competitive advantage
The World Procurement Congress is the industry’s largest global gathering of senior procurement executives. The two-day event focuses on the visionary, forward-looking trends that will shape the long-term success and impact of the procurement function. With the 2019 agenda focused on competitive advantage, CPOs and strategy leads will leave with new inspiration for making business growth a procurement reality.
An event you simply can’t afford to miss!
Here’s 5 reasons why you need to be in London on 15-16 May:
- Profile-building – The congress attracts the “Who’s Who” of procurement. With the biggest thought leaders and global organisations in attendance, this is a community you want to be a part of.
- Benchmarking – Reflect on your strategy in the context of other companies through the roadmaps and case studies being shared in presentations.
- Networking – It’s the single largest gathering of senior, global procurement professionals and hands-down the most effective and efficient opportunity for networking in terms of quality and quantity.
- Inspiration – With the entire event focused on big picture procurement strategy, presenters challenge the status-quo, leaving you with “aha moments” and a fresh perspective.
- Problem-solving – With 700+ attendees, many are experiencing or have already overcome your function’s current challenges, providing a perfect platform to crowd-source new solutions.
Hear from an unrivalled speaker faculty
The World Procurement Congress features the knowledge and insights of leading procurement, business and leadership experts from around the globe, including:
- Christian Horner OBE, Team Principal, Red Bull Racing Formula 1 Team
- Dr. Anita Sengupta, SVP Engineering, Hyperloop One
- Robert Guest, Foreign Editor, The Economist
- Henrik Larsen, CPO, AP Moller Maersk
- Ali Türk, Executive Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Turkcell
- Salvatore Bernabei, CPO, ENEL
- Regine Lucas, CPO, L’Oréal
- Eric Espinasse, CPO, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Hervé Le Faou, CPO, Heineken
- Cindy Elliott, Vice President - Global Strategic Sourcing, The Clorox Company
…and many more.
Visit the World Procurement Congress website to view the full speaker line-up, the latest agenda and confirm your place today. Quote promotional code WPW19BMP to save 10% off your registration courtesy of Buyers Meeting Point.