Has there ever been so much noise and confusion when it comes to aligning enterprises’ operating models with the needs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution? There is only one place to take the real temperature of business operations leaders to understand what’s really going in in their enterprises.
In this highly anticipated webinar, be the first to hear the latest findings from the analysts behind the seminal annual “State of Operations and Outsourcing” HFS Research study, supported by KPMG.
During this special webinar moderated by HFS CEO & Chief Analyst, Phil Fersht, our panellists will address these ongoing challenges and discuss the following relevant topics:
• How are operating models shifting to accommodate the drive toward better customer engagement and technology adoption?
• Is outsourcing truly in decline or have the needs for external support changed?
• Are Global Business Services aligned with the direction enterprises are taking to deliver what the C-Suite demands?
• How is automation impacting the current and future operating model of global 2000 companies?
• The on-going balancing act to drive value into operation investment
• What is the future for business services? Are we really going “Straight to Digital”, or is there an interim step along the way?
Phil Fersht, CEO & Chief Analyst, HFS Research
Jamie Snowdon, Chief Data Officer, HFS Research
Charles Arnold, Principal, KPMG
Anshul Varma, Advisory Managing Director, KPMG