As they plan recoveries and fortify business continuity plans, many business leaders are seeking to rebalance their sourcing model with a heavy emphasis on insourcing. If you are among the companies planning this shift of service delivery from third parties to a shared services / global business services model, you will want to gain a deep understanding of the potential strategic and operational benefits, as well as the pitfalls.
Join us in this session to hear the range of considerations and best practices.
You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- Why is insourcing on the rise?
- What are the traditional and current triggers to insource?
- What key factors should you use to determine if you should insource?
- What are the potential strategic and operational benefits of insourcing?
- How do you chart a successful insourcing journey?
- What are lessons learned from similar companies as they undertook insourcing journeys?