The pandemic shock created the burning platform to accelerate automation initiatives, but how will intentions become a reality? How will we get to the promised land faster when 30% enterprises still have no plans or are unsure about leveraging RPA, NLP, and other AI technologies; less than 20% enterprises have scaled automation and AI initiatives; and less than 10% enterprises have an enterprise-wide approach to using the Triple-A trifecta (automation, AI, analytics)?
Leading insurance firm Belfius is showing the way by creating an agile-based Automation Factory Model with support from Hexaware to drive automation adoption at an enterprise level. The Process Bot Factory has delivered 100% process standardization and 40-60% automation across multiple processes, and they are not done yet!
Join us for a powerful debate with Belfius and Hexaware to discuss their journey to master intelligent automation leveraging a unique Automation Factory approach. We will discuss:
- Why is it so hard to scale and industrialize automation initiatives?
- Driving factors and the objectives for Belfius Insurance to start automation 3-4 years back
- Developing a multi-platform environment to engage in interventions that are of the maximum benefit for business
- Hexaware’s role in helping Belfius Insurance set up the automation factory
- The battle scars and future roadmap
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Founder, HFS Research
- Martin Malengier, Head of Automation, Belfius Insurance
- Chinmoy Banerjee, Executive Vice President & Global Head - Business Process Services, Hexaware
- Saurabh Gupta, Chief Research Officer, HFS Research