Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT), including blockchain, is changing the way we think about business transactions, data storage, and even industry value chains and associated revenue models. While digital, AI, and automation have been the flavors of 2017, blockchain is gearing up to lead the hype in 2018, as enterprise leaders search for new levels of value that have genuine, proven business applications.
In this webinar, we will share the 20 most promising use-cases of blockchain across 10 different industries. We believe that these use-cases will drive a significant business impact in the near future.
We will cover:
- The size of Enterprise Blockchain Services and the Crypto-bubble
- The Blockchain Six-Pack: Inherent features of blockchain that drives its disruptive potential
- The “90-9-1” Enterprise adoption challenges and related market developments that make us optimistic
- Enterprise Adoption trends by Blockchain Platforms (Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, R3, Ripple, and others)
- Heatmap of Blockchain Maturity by Industries and Use-cases
- Implications for Enterprise Services clients