Supplier data has been crippling investments for far too long. Millions of dollars have been poured into software solutions that promise efficiency, transparency and savings. But procurement teams are still struggling; there is still little to no confidence in the quality of supplier data and there is still no mechanism in place to improve it over time. Digitally transformed (and transforming) procurement teams seem to believe that software will cure fundamental data issues. However, software requires clean data to function properly. Using software as a mechanism to gather data has proven only to exacerbate issues.
We've brought together some of the brightest minds in our industry to discuss the current supplier data crisis and how to lead the digital transformation with data first. Learn how to make your investment more effective while positioning your team to succeed.
Join our webinar every Wednesday for 8 weeks beginning on Wednesday, March 25th at 12pm EDT/9am PT.
- The data crisis and industry observations
- Current and future state of supplier data
- The impact of innovation and technology
- How to build a strong foundation
- Supercharging your investments
- March 25 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Stephany Lapierre – Kick off: The Supplier Data Problem, Observations from the Industry
- April 1 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Chris Sawchuk – The Current State
- April 8 @12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Dr. Elouise Epstein – The Future State
- April 15 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Walter Charles – The Future is NOW!
- April 22 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Tim Herrod – The Importance of Leading Transformations with Data vs Technology
- April 29 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Matt Palackdharry – The Foundation has a Name
- May 6 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Geoff Peddle – The Power of Autonomous Data Enrichment
- May 13 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT with Stephany Lapierre – Closing: Supercharge Your Investment