Starting January 1, 2024, the Voluntary Carbon Market Disclosure Act (VCMDA) introduces disclosure obligations for entities operating within or making claims in California. This mandate applies to both private and public organizations. Many companies are unsure about the potential impact on their business and where to begin. Join us as we turn our focus toward the evolution of sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) in the new year. In this webcast, you will learn:
- The anticipated trajectory of ESG and sustainability for organizations in or engaged with California.
- How OneStream stands out as the sole software currently available that can seamlessly integrate nonfinancial information like ESG with consolidated financial data, providing a holistic analytical view for your organization.
- Ensuring your organization’s disclosures incorporate:
- Transparency and accuracy
- Measurable metrics and goals
- Adherence to new compliance regulations
- Identifying areas within the business for innovation and continuous improvement stemming from this new sustainable business approach.
We look forward to connecting you with our in-house sustainability expert and assisting each of you in understanding the positive impact your organization is making toward environmental sustainability!
Featured Speaker AI Boyer, ESG Thought Leader and Resident Expert, The Hackett Group