BSI continuously monitors and analyzes global supply chain threats to ensure organizations are up to date with the current risk landscape worldwide. Our Annual Global Supply Chain Risk Review provides a high-level overview of the top security, corporate social responsibility, business continuity, and food safety and fraud risks and trends from 2017 as well as an outlook on major and emerging supply chain risks in 2018.
During this review we will provide data and analysis on an array of supply chain topics and disruptions, including:
- Rising cargo theft and corruption risks in Mexico and Brazil
- Natural disaster Resilience in the US and Puerto Rico
- Major Strikes in South America
- Increasing Rate of Workplace Fatalities in Turkey
- Growing drug introduction threat in China and Southeast Asia
- Supply chain corruption issues within the Philippines
- Threats of Labor Abuses Amid Increasing Unemployment in Latin America
- Extent of North Korea’s expatriate forced labor program
- New Areas of Concern for Cargo Theft in India
- Stowaway introduction risks in Europe
- Severe Weather Impacts on Supply Chains in East Asia
- International Cyber Attack and Impacts on Business Continuity
- Child labor risks in India and more
This information is valuable to help ensure your risk and compliance programs are addressing current and potential issues globally. Our proprietary risk intelligence provides you with increased transparency to leverage in making your supply chain more agile and resilient.