To Friday 16 March 2018 - 05:00pm
World Procurement Congress has established itself as the foremost global gathering for senior procurement professionals. Nowhere else will you gain the global insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
Join the discussion alongside 500+ peers to explore procurement hot topics including:
- Thriving through disruption: What is the impact of digitalisation on procurement so far and what is next?
- How is talent recruitment, upskilling and retention keeping up with the pace of technology development?
- Is procurement successfully pivoting its role within the organisation to one of "a consultancy within"?
- Threats to cyber security are further exposing the vulnerabilities of the extended supply chain: New risks demand a new call for action
Benefit from the knowledge and insights of the best speakers in the industry, including:
- Cindy Elliott, Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Vice President, The Clorox Company
- Walter Charles, Chief Procurement Officer, Biogen
- Joe Agresta, Procurement Vice President, Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas Udesen, Global Head of Procurement, Bayer
- Fried-Walter Muenstermann, Chief Procurement Officer, BASF
Learn more, view the latest agenda and speaker line-up and register your place today at the World Procurement Congress 2018 website.
Quote VIP code WPC18BMP when you book to save 10% off the registration fee courtesy of Buyers Meeting Point.