Instead of manually searching for data from different departments to determine on-time delivery of goods,… https://t.co/Utfh4JESAi
What does it mean to be a strategic AP organization? Digitization, automation, and collaboration are putting AP on top of a gold mine of information and strategic AP teams are taking advantage. In this webinar, we’ll take a look at how leading global enterprises perform, the strategies they are using to achieve better alignment across the organization, and the actionable intelligence they are producing to inform supplier management, risk mitigation, spend management, strategic sourcing, compliance, and payment management.
Join Bob Cohen, Research Director and VP at Ardent Partners and Mike Jud, Director of Product Marketing at Tradeshift for a deep dive into:
- 2018 benchmarks for AP success
- Strategies leveraging digitization, automation and collaboration within AP and Procurement
- How networks will transform AP operations
- Significant returns from early payments
- The 2-5 year outlook for AP