To Friday 14 September 2018 - 05:00pm
This two-day event is dedicated to strengthening procurement’s business partnerships, helping you deliver increased business value through innovation, revenue generation and competitive advantage.
Expect to be challenged by industry experts and inspired by case studies from your peers, all while growing your network for benchmarking and idea-sharing long after the Forum ends.
Key themes on the Forum agenda include:
- Improving procurement’s brand within the wider business; Showcasing the ways in which procurement can think strategically and embed behaviours that work to further the goals of the business – first and foremost.
- Pivoting procurement’s role to include value-add activities; Being defined by cost savings is limiting and risky. If procurement teams want to be decision makers, they need to demonstrate the capabilities to create real value for their business partners.
- Developing a team that shares the vision of procurement as a business partner; Building capabilities to meet business need requires a balanced combination of acumen, leadership and commercial insight. True leaders create an environment for those traits to flourish.
- Using innovation as a catalyst for ongoing co-creation & collaboration; Innovation doesn’t just happen, it requires aptitude, workflows, buy-in and a culture that embraces working beyond the normal remit of procurement.
View the latest agenda to learn more.
Be inspired by the best - industry leaders sharing their knowledge and insights include:
- Chuck Hatsis, CPO, CME Group
- Brian Chambers, CPO, Tate and Lyle
- Claudia Rodriguez, Corporate Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer and Business Operations, Motorola Solutions
- Tim Herrod, Vice President Procurement, Nutrien
- Natasha Gurevich, Vice President Global Procurement, Salesforce Inc
- D.K. Singh, CPO, Schneider Electric SA
- Rahul Vijay, Head of Telecom Sourcing, Uber
...and many more thought leaders. Take a look at the latest speaker line up now.
Join us at the Agility & Transformation and leave with:
- Lessons in stakeholder collaboration and engagement
- Inspiration for building a company-wide culture of collaborative innovation
- New connections and deeper relationships
- Enterprise value-creation ideas and tips
Save on registration with Proxima!
Quote VIP code ATF18BMP when you book to save 10% off the registration fee at the time you register courtesy of Buyers Meeting Point!