If you’re feeling overwhelmed by working from home with children in the picture, you’ve got plenty of company. Here… https://t.co/hlPQi8i3kQ
We're super excited to announce that on 27 March we'll be launching the inaugural episode of ‘HFS Live’ with one hour of unfettered ‘radio style’ debates among industry heavyweights.
The discussion, which will cover, the full spectrum of enterprise, academia, analysis, software and consultancy, and is unsponsored, unfiltered and will be highly attended.
Key themes include;
• The new virtual business environment... how is the world post-coronavirus shaping up? Can we learn to do business digitally and not physically, or are we in serious trouble? Will the business environment ever revert back to the way things were, or is this the "New Abnormal"?
• The post-mortem of RPA and the emergence of the Intelligent Digital Workforce... is the transition accelerating? How will it take shape?
• The role of digital services and the death of legacy outsourcing... is "Digital Arbitrage" becoming a reality? Will services providers really change their delivery models to deliver on experiences and outcomes, rather than people-scale?
• And where does Blockchain play a role in the development of these post-coronavirus ecosystems?
• What other tech will thrive or become obsolete in this new emerging environment?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Host: Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
Azeem Azhar, Chief, Exponential View
Mary Lacity, Walton Professor of Information Systems and Director of Blockchain CoE. University of Arkansas
Cliff Justice, Global Leader for AI, Automation and Emerging Tech, KPMG
Jesus Mantas, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, IBM
Lee Coulter, CEO and Founder, Transform.AI
Chetan Dube, CEO and Founder, IPSoft
Tony Filippone, CPO Axis Capital