From Monday, September 10, 2012 - 08:00am
To Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 05:00pm
Hits : 2076
Economic, business and technology changes demand innovative actions from both buyers and providers of IT services in how they form long-term sourcing relationships. In an environment in which consolidation, mergers and acquisitions, and new entrants are the norm, sourcing strategies must become more agile and responsive to change.
At the summit, you'll learn how to:
- Navigate market forces and apply new approaches and objectives for successful outsourcing.
- Establish the governance and strategic management disciplines that bring needed order to the many moving parts of your sourcing ecosystem
- Uncover the disruptive trends that are reshaping the future of IT services
- Move beyond cost take out to business results oriented outcomes
- Learn how to improve control, reduce risk and drive more value from your vendors
- Uncover efficiencies at a time when every budget dollar counts