March marks almost a year since the world, as we knew it, turned upside down. For procurement, the challenge was immense: suppliers went offline, demand spiked or faded away entirely, and suppliers needed to be contacted quickly and on-boarded remotely.
So what lessons for supplier management – in particular the management of their data - can be learned from the crisis? And are there benefits for improving SIM beyond risk and compliance?
Join Costas Xyloyiannis - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, HICX as he sits down with Amy Fong - VP Everest Group and Procurious webcast Host, Tania Seary, to talk about the road ahead for SIM and how Compliance & Risk, Finance Management, Master Data, Sustainability, Collaboration & Innovation benefit from supercharged supplier information.
We'll be discussing:
• How did the events of 2020 make having great supplier data even more important?
• What does “good” supplier information management look like?
• How can SIM drive sustainability and innovation?
• Why is ‘experience management’ the next frontier for procurement?
• How does having great supplier information help build supplier experience?