Thursday, July 01, 2021, 10:00am - 11:00am
Hits : 92
Technology is impacting the Accounting and Finance profession like never before. The roles, skills, and behaviours we used to rely on to build our careers have changed and the future of the Finance function looks to be digital.
Join Chris Argent as he examines this change and explores the future role of Finance, signposting new roles and ways of working that will ensure you not only benefit, but also thrive in a data-rich, tech-savvy team – what he calls the Digital Finance function.
- How technology has impacted the in-demand role of Finance business partnering.
- The business demand making this change critical to our careers.
- How agile Finance teams are structured and how technology is shaping this team.
- The new and emerging roles in Accounting and Finance.
- A breakdown of the obstacles to the Digital Finance function and what to do about it.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER