Utilizing AI and ML enables businesses to manage with more confidence.
The use of data analytics is becoming the focal point of enterprise governance, in a rapidly changing business environment. The ability to leverage real-time monitoring, predictive models, and machine learning technology can help organizations to take the offensive and prevent these behaviors before or during their onsets, rather than dealing with the ramifications of investigations, litigation, and remediation after the fact. Join our panel of forensic investigators and professionals from KPMG, Creactives and SAS who will discuss the future state of enterprise governance, tangible examples of the use of data analysis, and how industry leaders combine data with automated technology to dramatically improve their processes, controls, and insight into what is happening in their businesses.
What you will learn:
- How automation reduces risk and increases efficiency
- Why it is crucial to overcome data language barriers by applying AI
- Understand how forensic departments use and benefit from data analytics
- See results by detecting and mitigating procurement fraud
- Alexander Geschonneck
- Partner, Forensic Head of Risk Consulting at KPMG in Germany and Member of KPMG Global Forensic Steering Group;
- David Anderson - Managing Director, Risk Consulting at KPMG in US;
- Adriano Garibotto - Creactives Co-Founder and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer;
- Laurent Colombant . SAS EMEA Continuous Monitoring Solution Lead.