Events over the past 4-5 years have changed how business continuity is viewed and deployed. This informative webinar will discuss some of these changes, their implications, and what could change further over the next 4-5 years.
Key discussion topics:
- Where does business continuity report to?
- Staffing – how has the business continuity team staff levels changed post-Covid?
- Excel/Word versus bespoke business continuity tools.
- What are the executive's top concerns for business continuity compared with pre-covid, and how has this influenced business continuity?
- Op Res – a help or a hindrance to business continuity.
Join us for this insightful webinar, presented by business continuity and resilience experts, Ken Clark, Steve Barnett, and Gill Driscoll